Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool is developed by Xiaomi to flash Stock Firmware (Fastboot ROM) on the Mi and Redmi Phones. It comes in handy during the situation when you want to revert back to MIUI from Custom ROM. The MIUI Flash Tool can also be used to unbrick the Xiaomi Smartphone. It is also helpful when the device is stuck at Mi Logo (Boot Loop). If you flash the keep data script and datas encrypted it wont boot the first time, no need to re-flash the right script tho deleting data from MIUIs recovery sorts it. Does anyone know if one can relock the bootloader after flashing a global ROM to an international device (Snapdragon, not Chinese)?
Or your device is stuck bootloop and won’t turn on, you need to fix that. Fastboot ROM is a package that contains system, vendor and other important images of your device.
- Fastboot Mode is separate from the operating system and offers many useful options such as install Stock ROM, install Custom ROM, stock ROM (firmware) TWRP etc.
- Stock ROMs are often specific to a particular device and are not interchangeable between different devices.
- You will need a laptop like 1 PC to perform this process.
- You may now proceed with the steps to install the MIUI Stock ROM on Xiaomi devices via the TWRP Recovery.
support for the devices on Xiaomi software and none further. Xiaomi Stock ROM development has recently gained popularity as the company’s devices have become increasingly popular. This article will provide an overview of Xiaomi Stock ROM development, from custom ROMs to the official Xiaomi update process. Finally, the latest Xiaomi stock ROMs also come with various tools and apps that make using the device even easier.
- Xiaomi users can flash stock firmware/Upgrade or Downgrade device firmware using this application.
- XiaoMiTool V2 it’s the follow-up of XiaoMiTool, with improved stability, more features and better graphics.
- Most Android phone makers sell their phones with locked bootloaders, and unlocking the bootloader will almost always invalidate your warranty.
- We recommend you doing clean all, if you want StockRom on your device but want to keep Bootloader unlocked.
Once complete, your device will be unbricked and restored to factory settings. To unbrick your Xiaomi device, you will need to download the stock ROM for your device. You can find the appropriate ROM on the Xiaomi website. Once you have downloaded the ROM, you must create a folder on your computer and extract the ROM into that folder.
After helping the community as a Recognized Contributor and a Forum Moderator, I started my tech journalism journey in 2015 as a writer for the Portal. And I haven’t looked back from that point, moving forward and eventually taking over as XDA’s Editor in Chief in 2021. Now go the Extracted MIUI Fastboot folder and copy the path of the folder.